Find a domain name now!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Nasty Biochemistry

The most boring subject in the world is biochemistry.

I hate it as much as I love the books of mystery.

 

Oxidase, reductase and hydrogenase,

They give me anxiety and scares.

 

Its nomenclature and structures,

Forget me the taste of burgers.

 

Proteins, polypeptides and peptides,

They make we want to commit suicide.

 

Imbibitions and adsorption,

Always hurt my emotions.

 

Osmosis and osmotic pressure,

Keep me always under high blood pressure.

 

Amino acids with basic chain,

Shower on me, the “acid rain”

 

Avogadro’s and Henderson’s laws,

Are as dangerous as dog’s paws.

 

Fatty acids and waxes,

They seem to me like taxes.

 

O! God save me from this creature,

It is a notorious danger

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...